Welcome to 40+style!
Are you ready to look and feel your absolute best?
Our mission is to make you feel confident, stylish and empowered so you can lead your best life and reach your full potential.
You will find hundreds of articles to find or finetune your style. You may like to start with our unique style quiz to discover your style personality.
How to dress after 40
- How to dress for you body type: Dressing for your body type: how to determine body shape
- How to dress for the pear, apple, rectangle, hourglass, inverted triangle body type
- How to determine your vertical body type
- How to dress when you are short / petite or tall
- How to dress for curves
- How to dress after 40 and still look hip
- How to dress over 40, my top 10 tips
- How to hide your belly
- How to cover up your upper arms
- What is the perfect skirt length for women over 40
Find Your style
“Fashion fades, only style remains the same“. Coco Chanel
Having amazing style is what we all aspire to. But how to achieve it?
- How do you define style?
- How to find you style in 10 steps
- Understanding the different styles
- How to get our of a style rut?
Our mission is to show you that you can look gorgeous and experiment with style and fashion at any age. It’s all about having fun with style and fashion!
Looking good and being stylish is not so much about money, the figure you have or how old you are. It’s about knowing and embracing your unique style.
I'd love to help you in your quest to find your own style, dress to your strengths, look fabulous and embrace your age.
The site’s founder and editor in chief: Sylvia vandelogt
Sylvia is not easily defined by just one title. She is a stylist, writer, confidence & true potential coach, mother, world traveller and a lifelong learner.
She is passionate about helping women feel and look their absolute best so they can tap into their truest fullest potential.
She loves to inspire women to step out of their comfort zone, achieve their dreams, be truly themselves, and approach life as one big adventure.
How can we support you?
40+style’s senior editor. Liz is a fashion journalist and stylist from the UK who has styled fashion shoots for newspapers, magazines and high-end clients.
Ruth is an image consultant, color expert and stylist from the UK and (together with Sylvia) your host in the 21 Steps Style Course.
Denton loves to photograph stylish women on the streets or parties of New York and you’ll find his photos throughout the site.
Julia contributes articles for the apple body shape woman over 40. An apple shape herself her expert tips will have you dress your apple body in style!