Many 40+women love to wear dresses with sleeves. They can provide extra warmth but can also cover up your upper arms, which is something quite a few women like to downplay. More tips on how to do that successfully in this article.
Here are a few women snapped on the New York Streets wearing fabulous dresses with sleeves.
1. Love the pair below. Both dressed to perfection!
2. A fabulous printed dress which suits this woman so well.
3. A very chic short dress.
4. The leather fabric brings a bit of an edge to this look.
5. Chic and understated.
6. This woman proves that wearing color can be super chic as well.
7. A super chic all blue look with the perfect accessories and shoes.
8. I love how this woman accessorised her dress with several pops of color.
9. Gorgeous all-over print!
10. Lovely sophisticated black and white dress.
For more examples of dresses with sleeves and for some options on sale in stores right now, check out these dresses with sleeves.
Do you like to wear dresses with sleeves?
Photography by Denton Taylor
Want to get more articles from 40+style in your inbox, subscribe here.
Support 40+style by using the links in our articles to shop. As an associate for Amazon and many other brands, we receive a small commission (at no cost to you) on qualifying purchases which enables us to keep creating amazing free content for you. Thanks!