I’m a big believer of white for both summer AND winter. I find it just the most beautiful mixing color which will give you a nice, fresh and clean look.
To prove that I’m right I challenged you all to wear white. Many of you responded and proved that I’m right! I’m sure you will agree that all of these women look absolutely fabulous.
If you have resisted wearing white, I hope you will get so much inspiration from all these looks, that you will give it a go yourself. You are still welcome to show us all your white looks by uploading it in the style forum. You could leave a comment below this article with a direct link to your upload in the style forum so that we can get a complete overlook of all white looks in one place!
Now without any further ado, let’s admire all the beautiful white inspired looks!
Ana – Mrs American Made
Suzanne – Suzanne Carillo Style Files
Beverly – Beverly Like Hills
Ida – Mrs Jack of All Trades
Trina – Teatime with Trina
Alicia – Spashioinista Report
Alice – Happiness at Midlife
Greetje – No Fear of Fashion
Further inspiration on how to wear white
I have featured many white looks on the site:
- Find a lot of inspiration on how to wear white pants
- More white trousers outfits with red tops,
- How I wore a white dress: worn over black pants, worn over green trousers, with a denim jacket
- How I wore my white tops: on a black skirt and a red/black print skirt , combined with scarves, on a red skirt, with pink shorts, tucked in white shorts, with orange pants, on a silk blue skirt and with a white jacket
- How I wore my white skirts: with a red and brown t-shirt,
- How I wore my white shorts: with a flower top, with a black shirt, with a flower tunic/dress
Finally here are some general guidelines on how to wear white
- How to wear the spring / summer white trend
- How to wear a white shirt
- How to wear the black and white trend
The final question is: How are YOU going to wear white this season?
P.S. Of course there will be another dressing challenge coming up but I will talk more about that tomorrow.
Feature image by @theladyofstyle
Want to get more articles from 40+style in your inbox, subscribe here.
Support 40+style by using the links in our articles to shop. We receive a small commission (at no cost to you) which enables us to keep creating amazing free content for you. Thanks!