Sometimes the nicest clothes are the most simple. The white shirt is a classic item that will never go out of style. It is a must-have for every woman.
I have recently fallen in love with the white shirt again. I featured it this Monday and will feature it again next week.
Here are just some of the advantages of a nice white blouse
- It gives you a clean crisp look.
- It combines with every other color you have.
- It is a perfect background for your fabulous accessories like jewelry and scarves.
- It is perfect to wear with all the printed trousers that are so fashionable now.
- You can wear them in so many different ways.
– Tuck them in.
– Wear with a bult
– Semi tuck
– Wear them lose over a singlet
– Tie a knot in front
– Wear to the Oscars with a formal long skirt (remember Sharon Stone!)
There are a few drawbacks as well
- It can make you look a bit washed out (adding accessories can help with this)
- They get dirty really quickly (Getting the right product for washing can help.
With those points in mind let’s have a look at some fabulous examples of women wearing the white blouse in style! Although all these examples are from young women, it will serve as great inspiration for us women over 40 as well.
Here are some more ideas and examples of white shirts that you can buy in stores right now.
How do you feel about the white blouse? Is it an essential for you? How do you wear it?