In the spirit of Beauty & Fashion Friend Friday, I’m going to let my imagination run wild and see what I would wish for…. Truth is, we don’t do much christmas gift giving in our family and keep things nice and simple, which suits me just fine. BUT, I do LOVE beautiful things so this Friday it’s all about what I like and drool over. You may like a few things too from this list…..
1. I already mentioned the wonderful Tilda clutch before. I’m definitely on the lookout for a nice clutch and really like this one.
2. Apple TV: This is one wish that has a very good chance of being fulfilled, as the whole family desires it. Finally we will be able to watch the movies we want to watch at any time we like!
3. I love to get my hands on a superbly-cut Stella McCartney blazer or suit one day. This black one looks really good!
4. I love Furla handbags and really want a red one. I’m still open to other brands too, but my previous experience with a Furla bag has been really good. This is the Montmartre Large Hobo Bag.
5. I would love to get some new sunglasses and adore these red Ray Ben Jackie O sunglasses.
6. Another one that is high on my list and that I will fulfill in the new year is this Imac computer with HUGE screen! Yay! I have been an Apple user for 3 years now and will never go back to PC. I desperately need a bigger screen to accomodate my ever decreasing eyesight and to create even more wonderful collages for all of you!
7. I’m totally in love with the red, black, white combination at the moment and this color block dress from Karen Millen looks very nice indeed.
8. I like to continue to improve my photography and although I’m quite happy with my current lenses, if I improve, I think that this Canon EF 85mm F/1.2L II USM Medium Telephoto Lens would be the ultimate lens for street style photography, so I can take even nicer pictures of beautiful, stylish 40+ women!
9. These fierce red booties from Rock & Republic could be the perfect finish to my black, white and red outfit.
10. Oh and what would make me really happy is a a front row seat at the next fashion show of Prada in Milan (a girl can dream…), Or a seat at Calvin Klein’s show in New York would be wonderful too!
What is on your dream list this year?