I have talked before about how I love BIG bags. Purely because I like to take a LOT of stuff and be ‘covered’ for every situation. It’s been a while since I participated in Beauty & Fashion Friend Friday, but this week the topic is on What is in your bag. I thought it would be fun to see what everyone is taking with them. Can you tell what kind of person someone is by just looking in their bags?
Today I will share what’s in my bag. Will you share what’s in yours?
What you can usually find in my bag
- A soft makeup case, which contains my compact powder and a Bobbi Brown lipstick (or 2)
- My Canon rebel 4 DSLR camera, so I don’t miss important photo opportunities!
- A spare camera battery, see reason above.
- A cardigan or scarf, so I’m always prepared for the indoor freezer that Singapore sometimes is. Really loving the pictured Alexander McQueen one, which is on sale!)
- My beloved Iphone.
- A deodorant. Never leave home without one in Singapore.
- A sunblock. Please ladies if you don’t already use one start today and protect your skin!
- Spare flat shoes, in case I wear heels. I’m always rather comfortable than sorry.
- Reading glasses and case. I’m a total invalid without them these days…
- Prescription sunglasses and case (if I’m not wearing them).
- Sometimes my Ipad.
Now, tell me, what’s in your bag?
PS.: I like to say a special thank you to m9 new sponsor L’Affaire Cashmere. They create very beautiful cashmere scarves, which you can order online. Do check them out!
If you are keen to support or advertise at 40PlusStyle.com do check out our advertising options.