I have talked before about how I love BIG bags. Purely because I like to take a LOT of stuff and be ‘covered’ for every situation. It’s been a while since I participated in Beauty & Fashion Friend Friday, but this week the topic is on What is in your bag.
I thought it would be fun to see what everyone is taking with them. Can you tell what kind of person someone is by just looking in their bags?
Today I will share what’s in my bag. Will you share what’s in yours?
What you can usually find in my bag
- A soft makeup case, which contains my compact powder and a Bobbi Brown lipstick (or 2)
- My Canon rebel 4 DSLR camera, so I don’t miss important photo opportunities!
- A spare camera battery, see reason above.
- A cardigan or scarf, so I’m always prepared for the indoor freezer that Singapore sometimes is. Really loving the pictured Alexander McQueen one, which is on sale!)
- My beloved Iphone.
- A deodorant. Never leave home without one in Singapore.
- A sunblock. Please ladies if you don’t already use one start today and protect your skin!
- Spare flat shoes, in case I wear heels. I’m always rather comfortable than sorry.
- Reading glasses and case. I’m a total invalid without them these days…
- Prescription sunglasses and case (if I’m not wearing them).
- Sometimes my Ipad.
Now, tell me, what’s in your bag?
Want to get more articles from 40+style in your inbox, subscribe here.
Support 40+style by using the links in our articles to shop. As an associate for Amazon and many other brands, we receive a small commission (at no cost to you) on qualifying purchases which enables us to keep creating amazing free content for you. Thanks!