As you may know, keeping your face radiant, hydrated and youthful can be a challenge over 40. This is one of those things that I like least about aging and that is the ever sagging skin and the extra effort we need to go through to look good. To that end, I am a firm believer in good skincare. I still prefer very minimal makeup, so good skincare is key for me to keep my skin looking as best as possible.
I was introduced to Murad Skincare at several launch events a few months back and have become quite a fan of their products. I like their philosophy and their wholistic approach with regards to skincare. They emphasize the importance of:
- Emotional health, which is to connect with others and to engage your brain. Isolation causes more rapid skin aging!
- Internal health: the consumption of the right foods and supplements to meet your skin concerns and eat your water. (Dr. Murad’s recent book The Water Secret: The Cellular Breakthrough to Look and Feel 10 Years Younger is about that).
- Topical health: to combat the signs of aging on the skin itself through serums and creams.
Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture
The Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture day cream is one of their latest products and is an intensely hydrating anti-ageing cream for mature or very dry skin. It’s based on the principle of the science of cellular water, which is focussed on the ability of skin cells to hold water which are therefore better able to fight aging.
This cream promises to:
- Highly moisturize the skin
- Smoothen wrinkles
- Plump the skin
- Provide smoother skin
- Protect against the sun (UV…
- Avocado oil
- Olive fruit oils
- Retinyl Palmitate (vitamin A)
- Shea butter
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide
My thoughts on Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture
I have been using this cream for quite a while now and really like it. It provides good hydration and is non-greasy. It has no particular smell to speak of, which I like as well. I like the inclusion of vitamin A, hyaluronic acid and peptide that protects against aging.
Some other Murad products
Murad Hybrids™ Skin Perfecting Primer Matte Finish – 1.0 FL. OZ., light makeup (or a makeup base). Perfect for people like me who don’t really want to use makeup, but still want to smoothen the face a little bit. This product combines both makeup with skincare attributes.
Murad Hybrids™ Eye Lift Illuminator – 0.06 FL. OZ., to lighten dark circles around the eye.
Murad Hybrids™ Eye Lift Perfector – 0.06 FL. OZ., similar to skin perfecting primer, but then for the eyes.
A few Murad promotions that you may find interesting as well.
- Resurgence Anti-Aging $39.95 ( a $107 Value)
- Create Your Own Gift Set and SAVE 20%, plus FREE SHIPPING with every order
- FREE 6-Piece Holiday Kit with any $70 Purchase with Promo Code: HOLIDAYGIFT
- SAVE 20% on Bestselling Skincare Pairs
- Save $10 off any $40 Essential-C Skin Care Order. Promo: SAVE10MURAD
Let me know. Have you ever tried Murad products? How did they work for you? How important is skincare for you?
Please note that I did not receive any payment for this article. All opinions are strictly my own. This article does contain affiliate links.