Best online shops for women over 40
Here is a list of some of the best online shops for women over 40 to buy fabulous fashion, shoes, jewellery and beauty products online. Many offer free shipping and free returns, but always check store conditions before ordering. Happy shopping!
- A bit of self promotion to start of with; If you like to improve your style and want to make sure you are buying the right clothes, I highly recommend my 10 Steps to a More Stylish You course and e-book. In 10 days you will understand so much more about your own body, personality, style and will know how to make the right buying choices for your style. Find out more and get instant access!
- Nordstrom: America’s luxury brand stores a wide variety of women’s wear, shoes and bags
- Shopbop: a great online shop that delivers worldwide. Many of the major brands are represented here.
- Net-a-Porter: very chic online fashion store with lots of designer labels
- Club Monacco: chic and sporty clothing for the sophisticated woman
- Ann Taylor: lots of clothes for the workplace and casual pursuits
- Karen Kane: a great shop for women of all shapes and sizes
- Asos: Very trendy clothing that is often very affordable. Although the focus is more on young women, there is still plenty for us as well.
- Mango: Very affordable and modern clothing
- Karen Millen: for gorgeous dresses and skirts
- My wardrobe: lots of clothes here from various designers
- Saks Fifth Avenue: large clothing selection from a large number of designers
- Macys: lots of beautiful fashion from the US
High end designers
- The Outnet: Get high profile brands like Valentino at greatly discounted prices
- Gucci: One of the most luxurious fashion brands has its own online store
- Michael Kors: online store of this American designer with lots of great clothes, shoes and accessories. Many surprisingly affordable.
- Armani: designs one of the most elegant clothing, perfect for women over 40! Through his various brands he offers clothing for every budget.
- Tory Burch: this online store stocks a huge variety of dresses and skirts and the perfect knee height length. Also has fabulous bags and shoes.
Clothing targeting women over 40
- Verily: label from Asutralia selling affordable clothing that makes women feel good about their bodies.
- Chico’s: Comfortable clothing that fit many over 40 women well
- Riva: although Riva stocks casual wear as well, they have a great selection of mother of the bride and occasion dresses.
Clothing targeting Plus Size women
- Asos Curve: the same trendy fashion but in larger sizes
- Evans: specializes in clothing for bigger sizes
- Marabilis Fashions: unique one-of-a-kind sweaters, ponchos, capes and wraps for Plus Size women
- VizioOptic: one of the best online shops for glasses and sunglasses. They also stock my favorite swissflex brand.
- Adidas: my favorite sports brand!
- Stella McCartney for Adidas: just loving her sportswear and you can see it throughout this site!
- Danskin: beautiful training, dance and yoga wear
Shoes and bags
- Zappos: one of the best shoe stores on the web. They have clothing too.
- Shoebuy: Large variety of shoes from brands like Ecco, Calvin klein, Clarks and Anne Klein.
- Nine West: shoes and bags from this popular high street brand
- Heels: lots of shoes here, especially shoes with heels!
- Steve Madden: the shoe store of well known brand Steve Madden
- Portero: fabulous pre-owned/vintage luxury handbags, watches, jewelry and personal accessories.
- Rebecca Minkoff: fabulous bags and accessories
- Urban Outfitters: funky and casual shoes
- Shoe Accessories from Heels Diva: turn normal shoes into something special with shoe accessories and shoe clips
Jewellery and Accessories
- Ylang 23: jewellery from various designers. My favorites: Jane Hollinger, Joannes treasure hunt, Lfrank, Lucifer Vir Homestus and Todd Reed.
- Heels Diva: accessories for your shoes. Turn your boring shoes into something special!
- L’Affaire Cashmere: beautiful shawls from authentic materials
Beauty & Health
- Dermstore: one of my favorite online beauty stores. Great for cosmoceutical brands like Skinceuticals.
- StrawberryNet: a great site for all major beauty brands, both makeup, skincare and perfumes. They offer free shipping worldwide!
- Bobbi Brown Cosmetics: My cosmetics of choice for makeup, BB cream and lipstick.
- Skinstore: another great beauty shop where you can buy most of the world’s best beauty brands
- Murad Skincare: Murad is one of my favorite skincare brands. For more info you can also read my review of Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture
- Contact lens king: a good place for getting your contact lenses
- Verseo: detox and weight loss products
- LifeExtension: the best online shop for supplements and vitamins
My favorite products
You can find all my favorite products in our own 40+Style Shop!
Shop at these stores using these links and support 40+Style!
Please note: in some cases buying actions you take from following these links may result in a small commission for 40+ Style which help to maintain the site. Of course, you will never pay anything extra! If you love this site and want to support it, I hope you consider going to these shops through these links. Thanks!