Best online shops for women over 40
Here is a list of some of the best online shops for women over 40 to buy fabulous fashion, shoes, jewellery and beauty products online. Many offer free shipping and free returns, but always check store conditions before ordering. Happy shopping!
- If you like to improve your style and want to make sure you are buying the right clothes, I highly recommend my 10 Steps to a More Stylish You course and e-book. In 10 days you will understand so much more about your own body, personality, style and will know how to make the right buying choices for your style. Find out more and get instant access!
- Nordstrom: America’s luxury brand stores a wide variety of women’s wear, shoes and bags
- JCrew: lots of good basics
- Club Monacco: chic and sporty clothing for the sophisticated woman
- Banana Republic: a good mix of basics and fashionable clothes both for the office and casual
- Ann Taylor: lots of clothes for the workplace and casual pursuits
- Anthropology: beautiful clothes with a more colorful and artistic vibe
- Asos: Very trendy clothing that is often very affordable. Although the focus is more on young women, there is still plenty for us as well.
- Mango: Very affordable and modern clothing with a young and hip vibe
- Karen Millen: for gorgeous dresses and skirts
- Shopbop: a great online shop that delivers worldwide. Many of the major brands are represented here.
- Net-a-Porter: very chic online fashion store with lots of designer labels
- My wardrobe: lots of clothes here from various designers
- Saks Fifth Avenue: large clothing selection from a large number of designers
- Macys: lots of beautiful fashion from the US
Clothing targeting women over 40
- Eileen Fisher: flattering and comfortable clothing with great silhouettes
- GetDressed2 offers contemporary and casual chic clothing from European and American designers. Unique and affordable!
- Covered Perfectly: Provides unique and comfortable draping tops that are flattering and cover you in all the right places! ** Special offer for 40+ style readers, use 40+ at checkout for 20% off!
- Stella Carakasi: a great selection of casual chic clothes that will flatter many women over 40.
- Verily: label from Australia selling affordable clothing that makes women feel good about their bodies.
Clothing targeting Plus Size women
- Eileen Fisher plus size clothing: a great selection of clothes for plus-size women
- Asos Curve: the same trendy fashion but in larger sizes
- Evans: specializes in clothing for bigger sizes
High end designers
- The Outnet: Get high profile brands like Valentino at greatly discounted prices
- Gucci: One of the most luxurious fashion brands has its own online store
- Michael Kors: online store of this American designer with lots of great clothes, shoes and accessories. Many surprisingly affordable.
- Armani: designs one of the most elegant clothing, perfect for women over 40! Through his various brands he offers clothing for every budget.
- Tory Burch: this online store stocks a huge variety of dresses and skirts and the perfect knee height length. Also has fabulous bags and shoes.
- VizioOptic: one of the best online shops for glasses and sunglasses. They also stock my favorite swissflex brand.
- Adidas: I absolute love Stella McCartney’s line of sportswear for Adidas
- Danskin: beautiful training, dance and yoga wear
Shoes and bags
- Zappos: one of the best shoe stores on the web. They stock a lot of shoes with arch support too. Visit this page to see recommendations from readers for the best arch support shoes.
- Shoebuy: Large variety of shoes from brands like Ecco, Calvin klein, Clarks and Anne Klein.
- Nine West: shoes and bags from this popular high street brand
- Heels: lots of shoes here, especially shoes with heels!
- Portero: fabulous pre-owned/vintage luxury handbags, watches, jewelry and personal accessories.
- Shoe Accessories from Heels Diva: turn normal shoes into something special with shoe accessories and shoe clips
Jewellery and Accessories
- Jewelry to your Doorstep: a beautiful mix of colorful statement jewelry featuring pearls, gems, earthstones, shells, baltic amber, marcasite, sterling silver and silver with gold accents.
- Boticca: a great online store full of unique contemporary jewelry and accessories by independent designers.
- Zappos: Great selection of shoes with arch support. Visit this page to see recommendations from readers for the best arch support shoes.
Beauty & Health
- Dermstore: one of my favorite online beauty stores. Great for cosmoceutical brands like Skinceuticals.
- StrawberryNet: a great site for all major beauty brands, both makeup, skincare and perfumes. They offer free shipping worldwide!
- Bobbi Brown Cosmetics: My cosmetics of choice for makeup, BB cream and lipstick.
- Skinstore: another great beauty shop where you can buy most of the world’s best beauty brands
- Murad Skincare: Murad is one of my favorite skincare brands. For more info you can also read my review of Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture
- Contact lens king: a good place for getting your contact lenses
- LifeExtension: the best online shop for supplements and vitamins
My favorite products
You can find all my favorite products in our own 40+Style Shop!
Shop at these stores using these links and support 40+Style!
Please note: in some cases buying actions you take from following these links may result in a small commission for 40+ Style which help to maintain the site. Of course, you will never pay anything extra and may even get special discounts! If you love this site and want to support it, I hope you consider going to these shops through these links. Thanks!