It’s fall for many of you but as you may know I’m in hot weather most of the year. For Singapore, the less you wear and the looser the garment, the cooler you will be.
This dress, therefore, is perfect for the climate I live in.
I love to wear light gray but it’s not really the best color for my complexion so I need to add some color to the look.
Accessories to the rescue!
First there is this necklace with colorful wooden pieces.
Then there is the fuchsia, black bag. I’m wearing it the wrong way around on this image as for this dress it’s best if the fuchsia side is shown.
This beautiful colorful bracelet (a gift from the creative Suzanne Carillo) adds to the colorful mix.
My colorful glasses are perfect for outdoor.
And of course some fuchsia lips help as well!
Last but not least there are the shoes. These beauties from United Nude are the perfect finish!
Of course most of Stella Carakasi’s collection is tailored toward fall and winter now and I have already made some selections for my visit to The Netherlands in December.
- The printed Have it all tunic can be worn on its own or as a layered piece.
- The Chart topper tank is an ideal layering piece
- The printed Artful dodger tunic is perfect to wear over leggings
- The Your way skirt is comfortable, yet unique and chic
- The Master class skirt is beautifully asymmetrical and ideal for fall
- The Make a wish caridgan is ideal for creating that long lean line and hide your tummy and I love the sheerness of part of this cardigan
Use the code 40PLUS15 and get 15% off your first order!
- Take flight dress c/o Stella Carakasi
- Bag: Monia Herbs
- Bracelet: Suzanne Carillo
- Necklace: Dogstar Clothing
- Shoes: United Nude (old)
This article contains affiliate links
Want to get more articles from 40+style in your inbox, subscribe here.
Support 40+style by using the links in our articles to shop. As an associate for Amazon and many other brands, we receive a small commission (at no cost to you) on qualifying purchases which enables us to keep creating amazing free content for you. Thanks!