Who says bold colors should only be worn during the day? Get out of your black evening outfit rut with some inspiration from these ladies. Our favorite bold and colorful looks from the Met Museum and NYC Ballet Galas definitely stand out!
1. Lovely cherry blossom pink gown
2. Maroon cropped bolero
3. India-inspired purple, orange and fuchsia
4. Retro inspired red and white polka dots
5. Striking magenta
6. Red and blue color block
7. Flower embroidery details in crimson
8. Bold tangerine coat
9. Violet dress complimented with a black top
10. Bold, graphic black and white
11. Red with black contrast
12. Emerald green lace
13. Blush and rouge color play
14. Orange graphic print coat
15. Royal blue elegance
What’s your favorite bold color look from the gala?
Photography by Denton Taylor
Want to get more articles from 40+style in your inbox, subscribe here.
Support 40+style by using the links in our articles to shop. We receive a small commission (at no cost to you) which enables us to keep creating amazing free content for you. Thanks!