40PlusStyle provides beauty, style and fashion inspiration to women over 40 around the world. It is all about having fun with dressing and looking your best after 40, 50 and beyond. We provide relatable styling and shopping inspiration, from budget shopping to premium brands and help women find their style.
40+Style has been featured in various print and online magazines. Check our press page for an overview.
- The 40+Style website receives more than 100,00 unique visitors every month who view over 300,000 pages
- Opt-in newsletter subscribers. 4000+
- Facebook: 2500+ likers
- Twitter: 900+ followers
- Pinterest: 4500+ followers
- Alexa Traffic Rank (21/10/2013): 145,855
- Traffic Rank in US: 36,080
Most visitors are from the United States, followed by the UK, Canada, Australia and Singapore.
40PlusStyle is unique, since its visitors are older and more affluent when compared to the general internet population. Below are some statistics from Alexa that highlight this.
40PlusStyle is also active on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and has a weekly opt-in newsletter that goes out to 3200+ subscribers. All articles will be promoted on these channels as well.
“I have had the amazing opportunity of being featured on 40+ style. For a new label such as mine this had been a tremendous opportunity to reach an audience that I could never achieve on my own.
I am proud to be recommended on a website that is the ‘go to guide’ on fashion, beauty and style for mature woman. Sylvia has created a huge fan base who see the integrity of what she writes and the brands she endorses.
I am very happy with the consistent traffic being referred, usually 250 visitors per week, mostly from US, Canada, Singapore and Australia. Visitors are viewing on average ten pages per visit so I feel that in terms of brand awareness, my label Verily, has greatly benefited by traffic, sales and enquiry. While taking part in a competition I was receiving around 200 visitors per day.
I would certainty recommend 40+ Style for a label or business wanting to connect to women and build their brand.”
Leonie Macleod, Verily, advertiser
“Thank you for your blog Sylvia. Your information on style is truly inspiring. I am so happy to have found 40plusstyle.com“.
Ms Dale Taylor, reader
“Hello! I recently found your site and am enjoying it tremendously.”
“I can’t believe my luck in finding you! I was searching for makeup tips for over 40 and found your video and website. This is the website I’ve wanted all along but didn’t even know it. I’ve been poking around the site for an hour and have completely lost track of time. Thank you.”
Thank you” Romey, reader
Weekly or monthly paid advertising options
If you are interested in working with 40PlusStyle.com, then we currently offer the following opportunities:
These ads will be placed in our side bar and we have various sizes available and prices start at $275 / month for the smallest banner of 350 x 75px.
- Sponsored giveaway: you can provide products for a giveaway at 40PlusStyle. Prices need to have a value of at least $150. Giveaways will be actively promoted through all our Social Media channels.
- What to buy article: I can create a selection of the products we love most about your brand. This will only work if we can find products that we like of course. Links will lead directly to your online store.
- Brand ambassadorship and integration into site: Advertising works best when it’s fully integrated into the site. For brands that are a good match, we could include you into articles, add banners and give newsletter coverage. I could also actively help with your social media and promotions.
I’m also open to any other ideas. Please use the contact form to reach me.
Although all articles will include direct links to either your products or website, in accordance with Google’s SEO policies any links in sponsored articles will be no followed.
We do not sell or exchange any text links ads.
Any pitches for content ideas can be sent to sylvia at 40plusstyle.com. I will also attend product launches in Singapore of those products that I think would provide value to 40PlusStyle readers. On occasion I will also review products or experiences.
I look forward to working together!