Not long before it’s 2013!
I’m on holiday right now (and probably so are you) so I thought I may give you a round-up of some of the best articles of the last year, which could serve as your reading material. Enjoy!
On improving your style
- Creating a wardrobe you love and that fits your personality
- Why older women (should) have more fun and get wilder
- 15 steps to acquiring style if you are not born with it
- How to create a wardrobe that will always give you something to wear
- Does your style adapt to the country you live in?
On how to dress after 40
- How to dress for a date at 40
- How to hide your belly with the right clothes
- How to wear leggings over 40
- How to dress for the workplace over 40
- Do you have a problem with wearing synthetics or is it just me?
- How to remix a dress and wear it different ways (Don’t forget about the style challenge!)
On keeping up with the trends
- Mid heel shoe trends for fall
- The ultimate guide of bags for fall
- Best fall and winter trends for women over 40
- Wearing the trend: black and blue
- How to wear oxblood red
- Bauhaus, Style and Fashion
- How to wear emerald green
Style lessons, interviews and inspiration from others
- An interview with haute couture design Gustavo Lins
- How to dress like a parisian – style lessons from Ines de la Fressagne
- I loved all the interviews I did with other bloggers who each taught us a lesson on style with their specialty: Greetje, Catherine, Georgette, Heather, Melanie, Bella, Anne, Mongs and Stephanie.
For a more healthy and beautiful you
- 6 Bobbi Brown lipsticks reviewed
- Losing weight without dieting (tips from my husband)
- Madonna, me and how we are supposed to age (hot discussion topic!)
- How to get the best hairstyle over 40
- How to improve your posture
- What is the secret to looking amazing and youthful after 40
- How to care for your nails
I will be back on Monday. Happy holidays!