Some of you are starting to think about spring already. So here are some lovely looks featuring prints to inspire you!
I will add a short commentary of my own to each of the looks and would love to have your opinion too. Let me know your favorites and why.
1. This woman shows her midriff in a very tasteful way. Only showing just a hint and making the look chic with her accessories.
2. Absolutely loving the skirt with this blouse. Or is it a dress? Great glasses too.
3. Superb blouse and fabulous knee-length skirt. Great use of accessories too.
4. Fabulous bold dress, great accessories and beautiful smile!
5. A bold look that works really well for this woman.
6. Chic and understated but oh so effective!
7 Loving the colors of this dress and great shoes!
8. Love the young and hip vibe of this woman. The juxtaposition between the leather jacket and flowery dress and classic handbag makes for a very interesting look.
9. I like the idea of this outfit and this is a fabulous skirt, although I would have preferred a lighter top underneath the jacket.
10. This woman’s gorgeous smile is as bright and sparkly as her fabulous dress. Love the statement handbag.
11. Last but not least, I love the sculptural outfit of this chic woman and adore that necklace!
It’s hard to pick a favorite is this lineup, but if forced to choose as what I would myself, I would probably go for the last outfit.
I look forward to seeing your picks!
Photographed by Denton Taylor during New York Fashion Week
Want to get more articles from 40+style in your inbox, subscribe here.
Support 40+style by using the links in our articles to shop. As an associate for Amazon and many other brands, we receive a small commission (at no cost to you) on qualifying purchases which enables us to keep creating amazing free content for you. Thanks!