It’s always wonderful to see the different colorful outfits at the yearly Easter Parade! For those of us who could not be there in person, here are 19 fabulous looks for you to enjoy!
1. Red coat and geometric patterns
Teresa Taylor and Carol Markel looking fabulously colorful!
2. Colorful coats
Click on the above image for a bigger version and more detail!
3. Pink carnation white floppy hat
4. Red rose veiled hat
5. Bright floral accessories
6. White sweater top, a true gentleman, and a colorful dotted dress
7. Checkered skirt and polka dot pants
8. Bright yellow jacket
9. Asymmetrical yellow top with long black skirt
10. Bold pink top with tulle skirt
11. Long white coat with gold loafers
12. Polka dotted beret
13. Pleated shoulder dress
14. Colored shawls
15. Traditional silk Cheongsam
16. A bit of retro with a pastel pink pleated skirt
17. Electric purple shawl
18. Yellow suit
19. Houndstooth coat
Stay tuned for even more fabulous looks later this week!
Which are your favorite looks from the above?
Photography by Denton Taylor
Want to get more articles from 40+style in your inbox, subscribe here.
Support 40+style by using the links in our articles to shop. As an associate for Amazon and many other brands, we receive a small commission (at no cost to you) on qualifying purchases which enables us to keep creating amazing free content for you. Thanks!