In the spirit of Fashion & Beauty friend Friday and in anticipation of Thanksgiving I will list the 6 things I am most grateful for today. It’s a great habit to be thankful for something each day and appreciate what you have and I don’t do it nearly enough.
1. I’m very grateful for my health. First and foremost. Thanks to my health I am able to enjoy life to its full potential and make it whatever I want it to be.
2. I’m grateful for my family. I have a wonderful husband and the most amazing and sweetest son you can imagine.
3. I’m grateful for being able to do what I love.
4. I’m grateful for the wonderful house I live in and the quietness that allows me to work in peace.
5. I’m grateful for the opportunity to travel each year and discover new places. Above is a picture from my recent trip to Cebu in The Philippines.
6. I’m grateful for my friends. Both here in Singapore and around the world. But especially my new friends and readers that I have met over the last couple of months while working on this blog. Thank you so much to everyone who commented on this blog, linked to me, liked me on Facebook, followed me on Twitter or subscribed to my RSS or newsletter. It has been great getting to know you all.
Thank you and happy Thanksgiving!
What are the things that you are most grateful for?