Wow, 2013 has passed so quickly! It’s been a great year with many interesting discussions here at 40PlusStyle. Yesterday, I looked at some of my favorite outfits. Today let’s look at some of my favorite and most popular articles.
I love it when articles lead to discussion. These articles got people talking.
- Let’s talk about money and how it affects style (55 comments)
- To grey or not to grey (61 comments)
- Do you recognise a face (40 comments)
- Why do we all want to blend in so much? (52 comments)
- How important is perfume to your style? (32 comments)
- The style dilemma: do you go for safe or take risks (38 comments)
- Do you take the same bag all the time or change it with every outfit? (36 comments)
- What are the best shoes with arch support? (63 comments)
- Coping with a new reality: Lorraine’s moving story on her discovery and treatment of breast cancer part 1 and part 2
- Do you save your good clothes or do you wear them often (61 comments)
- How do you feel about kitten heels for women over 40? (48 comments)
I also love to get my readers involved and challenge you all to do something different. These were this year’s dressing challenges:
- One dress, 2 ways
- Black & white + one color
- Wearing a dress over pants
- How to wear white
- 4 essential dresses
- Favorite summer outfits
- Tomboy Chic
- Translate the look: wearing an A-skirt
- Translate the look: wearing a jacket or cardigan over your shoulders
How to dress
My articles on how to dress after 40 are always popular.
- How to dress for summer. My top 10 tips & tricks
- How to wear leather over 40
- Creating a capsule wardrobe for winter
- How to find the perfect bra for your outfit
- The best fall trends for women over 40
The Style interviews
And many of you love the style interviews. Featured this year were:
My blogger community with women over 40 is still growing strong and now counts more than 332 bloggers!
Of course there were many more articles on fashion trends, what to buy in shops, what I wore and what you wore. All of these can be found in the archives from the links at the top of this site.
By far the most popular article series this year was the New Year Style Challenge which became the popular 10 Steps to a More Stylish You ebook & style course.
I’m happy to report that we will do it again this year to get your style to the next level. More details on 1 January! If you haven’t yet done the initial 10 steps you may want to consider going through them now, as the new style challenge will build on what we learned last time.
Thank you all so much for reading 40PlusStyle this year. I so enjoy having you here and always look forward to what you have to say!
Which article(s) have you enjoyed most at 40PlusStyle this year?