This is the fourth in my series of holiday (beach) outfits and this one is even more relaxed than the previous outfits. Although the photos don’t clearly show this, the top is actually very square and oversized. So I’m breaking the rules by matching it with shorts that also don’t have a tight fit. It’s a VERY relaxed beachy outfit that would be suitable for during the day, although you could easily dress it up for evening strolls with a nice casual blazer.
Although I don’t really wear shorts anymore outside (of course I wear them all the time in my own house in Singapore!), I would not hesitate to wear these on the beach.
Update: here are all the other outfits for this beach holiday outfit 2012 series
- Tight bermudas and flower dress
- Black and white casual chic
- White short dress with denim jacket
- White shorts with flower top
- Striped bermuda shorts with t-shirt and jacket
- Pink shorts with tank and blouse
How about you? Do you still wear shorts? In day-to-day life or just at beach / holiday locations?