This week I’m honored that my post on my drape dress was selected as one of the links a la mode. A weekly summary by Independent Fashion Bloggers of the best posts of that week. Thanks so much IDP. Find below a list of all selected and be sure to check them out.
START 2012 WITH STYLE!
Edited by: Fajr Muhammad of Stylish Thought
Can you believe there are 9 days until 2012!? *Throws Confetti* With 2011 coming to a close, we are all contemplating fresh starts, new adventures and new wardrobes. Oh the joy of starting anew! While you’re making your resolutions, clearing out clothes you haven’t worn all year and spending much needed time with family and friends, take a moment to check out these links from our great community.
I hope that everyone has a safe and happy holiday and hope to see everyone stylishly in 2012!
THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: DECEMBER 22ND
- 40 Plus Style: Why You Need to Get Yourself a Drape Dress
- Consider Me Lovely: Soft + Hard
- El Fashionista: 2012 Shoe Calendar
- Girl Loves Color: Baby, It’s Cold Outside
- Haute Cocktail: Wicce the Turkish Wizard
- Homes & Heels: This Weekend
- Incognito: Tomboy with an Elvis’ Hairstyle
- Le’Love: Going the Distance
- My Fashion Wishlist: Forget Skinnies, Everyone’s Rolling Up
- Over 50 Feeling 40: Age Discrimination- Overcoming
- Pippa Holiday: Dear Santa
- Pretty Quirky Pants: DIY Braided Wrap Bracelet
- Simply Frabulous: Christmas Fashion and Food
- Style Delights: Fashion Victim, Trend Slave
- Style Sizzle: Holiday Sparkle
- Stylish Thought: Speak Your Mind
- The Fashion Edition: The GoodHood Store
- The Love Hanger: Rose Gold
- Tickle Me Chic: Eco-Friendly Dyed Denim
- What 2 Wear Where: Gifts That Give