Night festival in Singapore
Each year the Singapore night festival is held. Important city buildings are lid up in special ways and there are various performances around the city. This article will be illustrated with a few images of 2 performances I witnessed. They were a feast for the eyes to see and were surrounded by loud vivacious music. When I look back at these images now, I can’t help but wonder how much fun it would be to be the actual performers and swing around the air on ropes!
Changes on the website
I’m not sure if this is inspiring, but you will have noticed some changes on the website this week. There are now 3 columns and I have added a ‘most popular’ page. Ads have become a bit more prominent, which I hope you don’t mind. In order for me to spend a lot of time on this site and create the best online magazine for 40+ women that I possibly can, I need to generate enough income from this site to justify that. Some of you may have to refresh the page to see the new design correctly as your browser cache may still serve the old version. Please let me know if you experience any issues with the new site design, and please accept my apologies as I “play around” a bit more to test out what works and what doesn’t. If you like to advertise on this site, then I welcome your enquiries. For more details visit my advertising page.
From the forum
Around the web
- The Tenessean wrote about how great leather can be for the over 40 woman.
- I love that M&S is using a great variety of models including 40+ women for their new ads
- The Style Crone put the pedal to the metal with this exquisite hat and shows us all how to wear leggings over 40
- The Citizen Rosebud shows her love for shiny metallic shoes in this wonderful post that shoe lovers will adore
- I’m always delighted by Catherine’s colourful outfits as well as her glorious photographs
Some great deals this week
- Up to 70% at end of summer sale at Karen Kane
- Get up to to 40% off sales articles in the Adidas sale section and 20% off full price running shoes with code 20RUNNING, valid until 9/7-9/14
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! Any fabulous plans?