Fashion, Style & Beauty Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

This style forum has been replaced with a private Facebook forum which is for style course members only. To get access and become a member, just click on the style course button in the right sidebar. Everyone can still browse old posts. I hope to see you in our private forum!

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Black and blue...
Marianne
Pro
Post Black and blue...
on: September 23, 2012, 21:04

Yesterday we had our Ladiesday and Greetje was hosting this threemonthly event. She was so kind to make some pictures of me for the Forum. Greetje posts so frequently and the only thing I do is commenting.. So this is my chance.

I saw the item on the blog aboutthe black&blue combination. I liked it, so I went online to shop for something blue which was very difficult to find. Nearly everything was sold out, presumably because it is so fashionable. I would have loved to add a little bit more blue like for instance shoes. Perhaps I will find something later this season.

Sylvia : you advised me to look for modern jewelry. The ring I am wearing is a very small and cheap attempt.

Sylvia
Post Re: Black and blue...
on: September 23, 2012, 21:22

Oh my gosh, Marianne. I cannot believe how good you look on these pictures. I love the black and blue on you. I cannot see your blouse very clearly but this colour looks great on you.

Your necklace is amazing as well as your shoes, who not only look stylish but seem very comfortable as well. I adore the ring, which gives your whole look an even more modern edge.

And what complements the whole look even more is your face. Your make up and hair look amazing. It looks to me that you were really happy with this outfit too, because the smile on your face is so happy and beautiful.

Wow!

(by the way, stay tuned for tomorrow as I'm sporting the same colours in tomorrow's look!)

Marianne
Pro
on: September 23, 2012, 21:30

Thanks Sylvia for your sweet words, I look forward to tomorrow.

Tangobabe
Pro
on: September 23, 2012, 23:25

You look beautiful, Marianne, really!!!

Greetje
on: September 23, 2012, 23:46

You are just unbelievable. In with the trends, incorporating what is becoming to you.
And of course, being a classic beauty helps as well......I know you don't look at yourself this way. But we all do. See above haha.

http://www.nofearoffashion.com

Suzanne
Advanced
on: September 28, 2012, 05:15

This is a great outfit! I like how the blue blouse peeks out from the jacket sleeves - that is a clever touch! The jewelry is just right and I love your booties. The whole effect is gorgeous!

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34; Page loaded in: 0.063 seconds.