Fashion, Style & Beauty Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Although you will be able to read all forum content as a guest, posting in this forum requires registration as a member of this site. Membership is free for the use of this forum (premium membership is available at the style course tab). Please note that registration for free membership is now ONLY possible through email subscription, which allows me to send your registration link automatically. Please go to Contact > subscribe and subscribe to the newsletter. Once you have confirmed your email subscription, you will receive a welcome email with your registration link. All current users can login as usual. Just use the login form in the right sidebar.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Black & white.... and THE yellow bag...
GreetjeKam-
minga
Post Black & white.... and THE yellow bag...
on: September 18, 2012, 03:31

After shocking everybody with the grey/green baggy trousers, I decided I would show you my other side. Completely the opposite.

A black and white suit of very stretchy, very thin material. But it looks like tweed. Only when you are very close to me you can see that it is not tweed.
You throw it in the washing machine, hang it up and presto, you can wear it again.
The brand is called Irie Wash.

And of course my black and white outfit offered a great opportunity to wear my new yellow bag from Coach. Very pleased with it.

The photos are not very good. It was a rush job and I have done someting wrong with the lighting. So sorry.

http://www.nofearoffashion.com

Sylvia
Post Re: Black & white.... and THE yellow bag...
on: September 18, 2012, 13:34

Yes, that is something completely different! Very chic Greetje. And your bag is of course fabulous! As you saw from all the new shows, yellow is very much on trend, so you will have a lot of pleasure from this bag for a long time to come!

Tangobabe
Pro
on: September 18, 2012, 16:57

Very nice look as well, Greetje, especially with the yellow bag added. Just wondering why the jacket looks crooked and too tight on the back. Is that just that picture? You can try - for a change- yellow shoes with it.

Marianne
Pro
on: September 18, 2012, 22:44

I think the back is crooked because you are leaning on your right leg and the material is stretchy so that makes a tight fit. I think this is a Greetje outfit, but I must admit now that I look forward to a simular outfit like the one with the baggy trousers. I know the Greetje in suits, but I like to get to know the Greetje in daring outfits, that make a different kind of statement. I like your yellow handbag he is worth every penny.

GreetjeKam-
minga
on: September 19, 2012, 01:39

Marianne, you are right. It is crooked because I lean to one side. And also because it is extremely stretchy. A smaller bosom would have been better with this jacket, but I have this size, so tough.

Suzanne
Advanced
on: September 19, 2012, 02:08

I love this! It is sophisticated and va-va-voom at the same time. And that yellow Coach bag - when you come to live with me you must be sure to bring that along! LOL! You are adorable Greetje. You set the bar high for the rest of us. :)
PS - Your legs are amazing!

Seeker
Advanced
on: September 19, 2012, 02:45

Greetje my dear, thank you so much for your nice note!!!! It was such a good surprise to me and it really touched me!!!
I've been away due to a my husband working trip and also a very busy time..... let's see if I can settle down soon and do some fashion things....
Your yellow bag is the wow factor of this look!!! You look so elegant.
I'm more a pants suit or a skirt and blazer separates, but you have what it takes to don't look matronly with a skirt suit. You have a great figure and amazing legs!

Hmmmm..... going to check the grey/green baggy trousers, I'm curious.....

GreetjeKam-
minga
on: September 19, 2012, 04:05

I can forever continue uploading outfits, if only for the flattering words, all the compliments. So lovely. Thank you. And yes, my legs have always been my pride, so I emphasize that part of my body whenever I can. Unless I am wearing baggy trousers with sneakers haha.

Tangobabe
Pro
on: September 19, 2012, 21:21

LOL.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34; Page loaded in: 0.058 seconds.

Comments on this entry are closed.