Fashion, Style & Beauty Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Although you will be able to read all forum content as a guest, posting in this forum requires registration as a member of this site. Membership is free for the use of this forum (premium membership is available at the style course tab). Please note that registration for free membership is now ONLY possible through email subscription, which allows me to send your registration link automatically. Please go to Contact > subscribe and subscribe to the newsletter. Once you have confirmed your email subscription, you will receive a welcome email with your registration link. All current users can login as usual. Just use the login form in the right sidebar.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Grey green baggy trousers
GreetjeKam-
minga
Post Grey green baggy trousers
on: September 15, 2012, 23:22

I have done something, I thought I would never do..... I bought something which is not flattering: really baggy trousers. But I could not resist them.
And I bought flat shoes to go with them. This is a major break-through.
As you can guess, it is very comfortable.
Is my bottom looking good? Don't think so, but I don't care. Love these trousers and shoes. You will see them again in uploads to come as I have more combinations with them.
The leather jacket was hanging in my closet and the lovely scarf too. I thought they went rather well with everything.

http://www.nofearoffashion.com

Sylvia
Post Re: Grey green baggy trousers
on: September 16, 2012, 17:27

Oh Greetje, I hope you like them enough to not get discouraged by me, because unfortunately I'm not a fan. But if they make you happy, then that is all that counts!
I would love to see your leather jacket in a more dressy outfit!

GreetjeKam-
minga
on: September 16, 2012, 17:32

Don't you worry. I like them a lot and I will wear them with joy. The original outfit is with a creme fitted sweater, which is a bit nicer. Also, my legs look really short in these photos and they are not.
My husband hates them. Obviously.

Sylvia
on: September 16, 2012, 18:33

You are right, these photos do your legs no justice.

GreetjeKam-
minga
on: September 16, 2012, 20:16

Have a look at my upload of these trousers with a creme top.

Marianne
Pro
on: September 16, 2012, 22:33

You look like Pietje Bel, I have never seen this side of you, I am expecting a hip hop song coming out of your mouth at any minute. But I must say I like it in a strange way with the leather jacket and the scarf. You look very naughty, and it is so not predictable.

GreetjeKam-
minga
on: September 17, 2012, 01:55

Singing hip hop at the age of 58 haha. Then again, yesterday evening I went to a pop concert in the open air to see a Dutch group that exists 31 years (De Dijk). So they are even older than I am. But no baggy trousers though. They were wearing suits..... having more sense than I have. LOL They were playing bloody good. Everybody was standing in front of their seats, dancing.

Katrien-
Kommetjie
on: September 17, 2012, 03:48

Hi Greetje, Actually like the bottom ones with the leather jacket and scarf. It looks funky. What does help for me in those versions is that the scarf hides the baggy zipper area:) and takes away the attention from the baggy bum. And although high heels definitely make your legs longer I like the shoes as well.

Tangobabe
Pro
on: September 17, 2012, 13:05

Very nice surprise, to see you in clothes like this and especially the ones with the leather jacket and scarf look nice, young and contemporary.
In the ones without the jacket I am not too sure about the belt and how you wear it, but that's a bit hard to see clearly on the small pics.
So, again, these pants wil never be my favorites, but the outfits with the white top and the leather jacket are really nice. Well done!

GreetjeKam-
minga
on: September 17, 2012, 18:41

I think I need to wear a shorter (fitting) top, not one that elongates my upper half. That will probably be better. I bought the (leather) sneakers because I want to wear my support soles every now and then. And in my spare time I have more opportunity to wear flat shoes (with those soles).
Surprisingly enough the left foot is really uncomfortable. It hurts and I cannot find a reason. Time will tell whether I can improve this. Would otherwise be a shame.

Pages: [1] 2
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34; Page loaded in: 0.069 seconds.