Fashion, Style & Beauty Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Although you will be able to read all forum content as a guest, posting in this forum requires registration as a member of this site. Membership is free for the use of this forum (premium membership is available at the style course tab). Please note that registration for free membership is now ONLY possible through email subscription, which allows me to send your registration link automatically. Please go to Contact > subscribe and subscribe to the newsletter. Once you have confirmed your email subscription, you will receive a welcome email with your registration link. All current users can login as usual. Just use the login form in the right sidebar.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Green skirt & top, brown bag
GreetjeKam-
minga
Post Green skirt & top, brown bag
on: September 15, 2012, 15:55

Another skirt which was a present from Anja.
I tried to style it myself, but I think I have not done a very good job. It is a bit ordinairy, not really exciting. And we want to be exciting every day, don't we?
Furthermore my husband wanted to read the paper instead of taking my pictures and the light was wrong. All in all not the best post.

Please give me your suggestions.

http://www.nofearoffashion.com

Tangobabe
Pro
Post Re: Green skirt & top, brown bag
on: September 15, 2012, 21:39

I think you DID do a good job, apart from the shoes. I would prefer another color,
Iike brown, camel, bronze, gold, turquoise or green like the top. But maybe that's just my taste; I am not too keen om skin colored shoes. Looks
Ike you are not wearing shoes.... But for the rest: well done!
Other possible colorcombo's: brown, black, turquoise, orange.

Sylvia
on: September 15, 2012, 22:24

Yes I like it too. This skirt actually looks really good on you. And I love how you styled it with the necklace and the belt. I like the shoes too and love a nude shoe. It's great to see your painted toes peaking out.
I think this is an exciting look. The colours are different and suit you very well. And I like the pictures too. Give yourself a bit more credit Greetje!

GreetjeKam-
minga
on: September 15, 2012, 23:14

Well, what do you know... I had not expected these compliments. But thank you.

Marianne
Pro
on: September 16, 2012, 22:55

No comment, absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Seeker
Advanced
on: September 19, 2012, 03:24

I love this look!!! What an amazing skirt, love the colours and the way you styled it all!!!
And I want to steal your necklace ;)
You look so beautiful in the first picture..... gorgeous smile!

GreetjeKam-
minga
on: September 19, 2012, 04:13

The necklace was very inexpensive, so you don't have to steal it. Just reach out your hand and I will give it to you.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34; Page loaded in: 0.053 seconds.

Comments on this entry are closed.