Fashion, Style & Beauty Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Although you will be able to read all forum content as a guest, posting in this forum requires registration as a member of this site. Membership is free for the use of this forum (premium membership is available at the style course tab). Please note that registration for free membership is now ONLY possible through email subscription, which allows me to send your registration link automatically. Please go to Contact > subscribe and subscribe to the newsletter. Once you have confirmed your email subscription, you will receive a welcome email with your registration link. All current users can login as usual. Just use the login form in the right sidebar.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Brown kimono vest with copper glitter.
Tangobabe
Pro
Post Brown kimono vest with copper glitter.
on: August 29, 2012, 18:34

Hello ladies,

Here I am again.
The picture with the lady from the hotel was taken by one of her colleagues and he 'cut' of our feet. The other pictures are taken by myself in the mirror, so not very good. Ah well, it ll have to do.

Wearing a caramel colored singlet, a patterned, faux-wrap- skirt and a dark brown-with -glitters kimono-style vest, bound together by a caramel ribbon. Same silver Prada shoes.

Skirt from HEMA, singlet and vest from H&M.
No accessories. Simple look. Trying to make the best from what I have in my suitcase;-).

And these pics also show better the length of my hair at this moment.

The orange/silver outfit from the other day, by the way, was all cheap, local (Indian) fashion.

Sylvia
Post Re: Brown kimono vest with copper glitter.
on: August 29, 2012, 19:19

I really like this looks Anja. Very elegant and very fitting for the place where you are right now. The Indian lady looks amazing too. Saris always look so elegant!

Seeker
Advanced
on: August 29, 2012, 20:18

Oh yes, very elegant, you look very stylish Anja, the ribbon is a nice touch.
As for your hair I would cut it a bit. But I'm bias on this, since I like better short hairstyles as you can see for myself. So this is just MY opinion don't get me wrong please.

Tangobabe
Pro
on: August 30, 2012, 01:03

Thank you, Sylvia and Seeker, for your feedback. And no worries, Seeker, tx for sharing your idea about the hair length. ;-)

GreetjeKam-
minga
on: August 30, 2012, 03:27

Very elegant. Totally my style. And yours apparently as it suits you like a glove. And indeed very fitting for your stay. Well done. My compliments.

http://www.nofearoffashion.com

Tangobabe
Pro
on: August 30, 2012, 13:31

Tx, Greetje;-)

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34; Page loaded in: 0.138 seconds.