Fashion, Style & Beauty Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

This style forum has been replaced with a private Facebook forum which is for style course members only. To get access and become a member, just click on the style course button in the right sidebar. Everyone can still browse old posts. I hope to see you in our private forum!

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Blue lace
Seeker
Advanced
Post Blue lace
on: August 21, 2012, 05:47

Since I saw Prada’s Fall 2008 Ready to Wear collection that I fall in love with lace.
I used to think that all lace clothes were just meant for elder aunts to wear in those boring weddings. But then I changed my mind.
I hadn't much luck with the photos they don't show well the clothes, but since I had so much fun taking them I decided to uploaded them anyway.
I also forgot to take pictures of the top's back because it has nice details since it is button down and the top under it has a lower back line. I'm sure I'll wear it more times, so it will always be other opportunities.

Tangobabe
Pro
Post Re: Blue lace
on: August 21, 2012, 13:43

Nice outfit! And personally I love lace and lace looks. Very feminine and delicate.

Sylvia
on: August 21, 2012, 15:15

This is a great colour combi and I love the added interest of the lace. These colours look really good on you and I love the fit and model of these pants on you! Great photos too. Looks like you are having fun with it!

Greetje
on: August 21, 2012, 19:46

Lovely outfit. And one of my favourite colour combinations: red, white and blue (colours of the Dutch flag by the way). I agree with the other ladies: it looks good on you. Also very Chanel with the long pearls.

http://www.nofearoffashion.com

Seeker
Advanced
on: August 24, 2012, 20:27

Thank you for your comments. And Greetje I love pearls, I think they give an elegant touch to any outfit.

Marianne
Pro
on: August 26, 2012, 22:14

I like your outfit, and lace is very fashionable this coming season, so you can add more lace to your wardrobe this winter.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34; Page loaded in: 0.067 seconds.