Fashion, Style & Beauty Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Although you will be able to read all forum content as a guest, posting in this forum requires registration as a member of this site. Membership is free for the use of this forum (premium membership is available at the style course tab). Please note that registration for free membership is now ONLY possible through email subscription, which allows me to send your registration link automatically. Please go to Contact > subscribe and subscribe to the newsletter. Once you have confirmed your email subscription, you will receive a welcome email with your registration link. All current users can login as usual. Just use the login form in the right sidebar.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mint green print dress
Greetje
Post Mint green print dress
on: August 17, 2012, 15:43

I have not got a lot to say about this dress. Just that I like it.
The "golden" shoes are by Nine West and the dress is by Day.

Sylvia
Post Re: Mint green print dress
on: August 17, 2012, 21:21

I agree. Great dress and I love your shoes with it!

Seeker
Advanced
on: August 18, 2012, 03:40

That's a really a lovely dress. A nice pattern and also nice colours. As per usual looks great on you. And the metallic shoes gives the look a twist. You look elegant.

Marianne
Pro
on: August 19, 2012, 01:53

Like the dress and adore the shoes. Have you seen the film Sex in the city. Mr. Big gave her a walkin closet. And did you see the shoe storage part. I really think Ron has to give up his manroom because you need more shoe and boots space.

Greetje
on: August 19, 2012, 12:30

Haha. That is not going to happen. He will defend his own ground.

Tangobabe
Pro
on: August 21, 2012, 13:41

Looks great, Greetje. Suggestion for a variation, if you ever feel for that: add a pop of color somewhere. Be it in a belt, necklace, bracelet, broche or bag. The color accent could be e.g. in purple, lilac, orange, yellow (but we know about that one;-)) and teal.

Greetje
on: August 21, 2012, 19:39

Thanks Anja. I will try that. Keep giving me the right colour suggestion because you might know but I still don't. I bought two small leather coloured belts in the sale. I will start by trying those.

Seeker
Advanced
on: August 24, 2012, 20:36

Good point Anja, why didn't I think about that before..... since I'm all for details.
I guess for what I have already read Anja is an expert and always knows what's best.
Good thing we have you Anja, thank you!

Tangobabe
Pro
on: August 25, 2012, 17:29

Thanks for the compliment and confidence, Seeker, but of course I do not ALWAYS know what's best...hahaha...

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34; Page loaded in: 0.061 seconds.

Comments on this entry are closed.