Fashion, Style & Beauty Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Although you will be able to read all forum content as a guest, posting in this forum requires registration as a member of this site. Membership is free for the use of this forum (premium membership is available at the style course tab). Please note that registration for free membership is now ONLY possible through email subscription, which allows me to send your registration link automatically. Please go to Contact > subscribe and subscribe to the newsletter. Once you have confirmed your email subscription, you will receive a welcome email with your registration link. All current users can login as usual. Just use the login form in the right sidebar.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: In Pink and Gray
Seeker
Advanced
Post In Pink and Gray
on: August 17, 2012, 04:30

This is what I call a too simple outfit. Just some pants and a T-shirt.
The shirt's front is full of sequins.
I tried to mix some accessories to uplift the look, however I don't know if this look would be worth to do a post in my blog.
By the way my hair is a mess because of all the wind that it was.

Sylvia
Post Re: In Pink and Gray
on: August 17, 2012, 13:49

I think that every outfit is worth putting on your blog. Simple can be very effective and many women can relate to that. This outfit is not even that simple since you are wearing a sequins top, which you don't see every day! I think the key with outfits like these is that they fit perfectly.

Greetje
on: August 17, 2012, 15:01

I have shown lots of simple outfits on the Forum. And your pink and grey outfit is not only interesting because of the sequins top but also because you have combined it with a blue belt and blue shoes. I would never have come up with that. And it makes the look so much more interesting. So thank you, as I need to learn this particular combining. Very nice shoes by the way.
(We all think our hair looks a mess and nobody ever notices this haha.)

Seeker
Advanced
on: August 18, 2012, 03:43

Thank you for the comments.
Actually looking to those pants they don't seem to fit well on me .:(

Greetje
on: August 18, 2012, 14:18

Why not? What do you think is wrong with the pants? They look good to me.

Marianne
Pro
on: August 19, 2012, 02:04

You look alright to me, nothing simple about it. Because you have added the third colour to it. And I don't know if you have noticed but the background is totally in harmony with your pants.

Seeker
Advanced
on: August 19, 2012, 02:36

Greetje I was thinking about those marks and the wrinkles because of being seated. Maybe I'm being too hard on me, maybe it's my insecurity.....
So interesting that you have connected the pants with the background Marianne, I didn't notice until you mentioned it. Thank you for your comment.

Greetje
on: August 19, 2012, 12:28

Yes dear. You are being too hard on yourself.

Seeker
Advanced
on: August 20, 2012, 17:38

Oh Greetje you are such a dear!!! Thank you for your support.

Tangobabe
Pro
on: August 21, 2012, 13:47

I love the colors and color accents and the way you combined them. But to be honest I do not find this look really flattering. I'm afraid I share your thought about the pants: they seem either too tight or it is not a flattering model for you. Maybe it would look better with the top OVER the pants instead of tucked in?

Seeker
Advanced
on: August 24, 2012, 20:19

Thank you Anja for your comment, I will consider what you said.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34; Page loaded in: 0.062 seconds.

Comments on this entry are closed.