Beauty and health over 40
Although the main topic of this blog is fashion and style for women over 40, I also write about beauty, health and confidence.
Being healthy and having confidence contributes significantly to your overall style and well-being in my opinion, so it deserves some attention.
Here are just some of the topics we covered:
- I recently experimented with lipsticks from Bobbi Brown. Check out which colors are best! I have also become a real fan of bb creams. A while ago I also had a makeup lesson and wondered do we have to use makeup over 40? (great discussion there)
- What is the best foundation for mature skin?
- How to create a smokey eye after 40?
- How to apply eyeliner after 40 & the best ones to use!
- What are the beauty secrets of gorgeous women over 40? Suzanne believes she has found the secret to staying young. Also, join this lively discussion on how we we are supposed to age.
- If you ever wondered: how much should I weigh, then I created a handy page that includes a BMI calculator so you can easily find out what you should weigh for your height and age. Here is what I now believe is the best way to lose weight over 40. Quitting sugar will really help! My husband also wrote about losing weight without diets.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of gel nails and how long do they last?
- How important is perfume to your style?
- Should you let your hair go grey when you are over 40, or dye it?
- Here is what to do if you need more energy.
- I suffer from RSI, but here is how I prevent and treat it.
- How important are pretty nails to you? We provide some tips on how to care for your nails!
- I reviewed the Hitachi Hadacrie Cool Ion Cleanser
- Finally, I tested out the popular brazilian blowout keratin straightening treatment and tested products from Murad and Beaute Pacifque