Take the course online or read from the beautiful Ebook!
- Take your course anywhere in your own time!
- Answer the questions in the book on the special note pages or online.
- 10 chapters, 10 questions.
- Additional bonus chapter: find out about the golden mean of dressing.
- Take inspiration from the many replies of others, who answered the questions before you.
What you will learn
- Understand why it's important to look good.
- Understand your body and learn how to dress for it.
- Get to know your own style personality and what styles suit you.
- Understand what is right and what is wrong for you.
- Recognise what's good and not so good in your closet.
- Find out what needs to stay and what needs to go in your wardrobe.
- Discover the essentials of a truly unique style.
- Discover your ideal style and how to achieve it.
- Find out how to mix and match your outfits.
- Learn how to move towards your desired style with the right purchases.
- 25 final tips to look your best every single day.
I'm there to cheer you on and help you!
You are not alone while doing this course!
If you share your answers online, I can give you my personal feedback.
If you get stuck I will give helpful suggestions.
You can also read through all of the answers and comments of the many women that have done this course before you online.
My name is Sylvia, creator of 40PlusStyle.com, stylist and writer of all the articles on the site. I'm passionate about fashion and style and teaching women how to be their most stylish self. I'd love to help you in your style journey!
Here is what previous participants have said
"The course came at the right time for me because I was back to my ‘normal’ weight after weight loss and I had some time to concentrate. It was honestly one of the best things I have done. We all spend so much time focussing on work and other things, rather than ourselves, and we tend to push any dissatisfaction to the back of our minds. What this course did was really make me think about myself and where I wanted to be style-wise. I was excited to sign up for the course and looked forward to each stage, carrying the questions around in my head and jotting thoughts down as they occurred to me – some of the stages were quite challenging! The course has made me excited about fashion and how I can present my best self to the world in a way that is appropriate for my age. It has made me confident to try new things and I no longer feel alone in facing style dilemmas.
The course is relevant to everybody who is struggling to find thei r style, feels that they have lost their way, or needs to change a style that is no longer relevant to their way of life or their body. It makes you face your style demons and gives you hope that you can overcome them!"
"I wasn’t sure what the course would be like, how much commitment on my part would be required and if I would be able to keep up with it and find it easy to understand and follow. But it was very clearly laid out and so easy to follow and understand. It was also great fun, interesting and exciting. I learned so much and realized it’s not just about wearing what you like if you want to look good and have your clothes work to your best advantage. You need to be aware of areas on your body you’d like to hide and other areas you’d like to highlight. But Sylvia made this very easy to understand.
I would recommend this course to anyone who is interested in fashion and wants to stay up to date without buying into every new fashion fad that constantly pops up. Age is of no importance either and you can still be interested and participate in fashion in your 90sand beyond."
Aileen, Glasgow, Scotland
As a woman who is reaching the "official" stage of menopause, I had many doubts about my style and worried about being "age-appropriate". I wasn't sure whether or not the course would be able to address my issues.
Your course truly made me slow down and THINK about my style, my clothes and how those two things were evolving to fit into my present lifestyle. There had been so many changes in my life and I wasn't sure what was working for me and what wasn't anymore. The course helped me sort things out in a practical way.
I would recommend this course to any woman (or man) who is confused about style versus fashion or who find themselves at some sort of crossroads in life and need to be able to figure out where to go from there. It will help you stop, think, ask and then give you the steps to rebuild a wardrobe that defines you as you are today, as opposed to being stuck in the past, with pieces that perhaps have outlived their purpose or usefulness.
Terri, Hollywood, FL.USA
"It made me think about all sorts of ways I can either reorganise my wardrobe or come up with new ideas on how to wear what I already own".
"The questions asked really forced me to look at my style, define it and see how it can be improved. The links to previous posts that I might have missed were also useful".
"It really made me stop and think about my wardrobe choices".
The course is for all ages too!
Although 40+ Style is targeted at women over 40, the course does not focus on this age group and would be suitable for women of all ages.
"It applied to all ages and everyone felt good sharing problems and solutions".
What you will get
- 10 Step course on discovering your style and learning to dress well.
- Beautiful ebook in pdf format that you can print out and take notes in.
- Free bonus chapter on the rule of thirds in dressing, that I apply a lot.
- Priority upport from myself online in repsonse to any questions you may have.
30 day guarantee
If you are not 100% happy with the contents of this course and the support you receive online, you will get a full refund.
Have any more questions? Send me an email at sylvia [at] 40plusstyle.com
Start your jouney now towards your own unique style and look and feel so much better!
I look forward to seeing you in the membership area of the site!